A Journey for Our Daughter

We are Mark and Kari. This blog was created for family and friends to follow along on our adventure to Nanning, China, for our daughter, Thea QiuXiang. We are home now, posting updates about our own little Wonderful World as a family of 7!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Here are a few more photos from our first day of travel:


We're almost to Tokyo - YEAH :) From there, a 4 hour flight to Guangzhou.
The Peters Family - Nora (family friend traveling), Lisa, Chuck and Shawn.
Kam with his new friend, Shawn, at the Novotel Airport Hotel.
View from our window in the Novotel.

1 comment:

The Schaumburgers said...

Kam once I saw that food I was about to throw up. That would stink to be eating candy for the whole day. If I had to pick between eating candy all day or eating Chinese food, I would pick eating candy all day. Once I saw those foods I thought I could never live in China. I hope you are having fun and not getting too skinny.

Matthew