A Journey for Our Daughter

We are Mark and Kari. This blog was created for family and friends to follow along on our adventure to Nanning, China, for our daughter, Thea QiuXiang. We are home now, posting updates about our own little Wonderful World as a family of 7!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We Leave in 4 Hours!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! Only a few more hours and we're headed for the airport :)

Friends and family, our flight arrives at 1:45p, via Northwest on July 2. We hope to see you there. We are SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!

We weren't in the room much today and I can't stay awake any longer to type a summary of our day, but it was great, again. I plan on typing our entry from the Tokyo airport during our layover.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE, AND I MEAN EVERYONE for following along on our journey. I'll post a few updates after we arrive home.

To each person that I have not had a chance to respond to via e-mail - I PROMISE I've read your e-mail and I WILL respond once I am HOME, in my OWN chair, with my favorite cup of coffee :)

Goodbye from China,
Love,
Kari

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari,
I have been following your blog this past week after the link was sent to me by another adoptive mother (the adoption world is TRULY a global village...). We have a one biological son and a girl from China (special needs), and have just started another procedure for our third.
It is wonderful to read about Thea and how well she is adapting to being a part of your family. Have a safe trip home to your other kids! All the best for your future together,
Regards
Karen Visser
http://karenvisserconra.ikneemmee.nl/yingxinvisser
karenvisserconradi@hotmail.com

Monica said...

Kari,
I've so enjoyed following your journey to Thea. I have 3 bio kids (Mikaela almost 14, Jacob 12, and Joseph almost 10) and adopted Maimie Beth GuoZhen (2 1/2) in February 2007 from Thea's orphanage in Beiliu City. It's always nice to hear of other children from that area. May God bless your family!
Monica
www.6daysweek.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Kari,
I kinda just happend to find your blog while I was surfing around. Something caught my eyes so I kept on reading, as I got deeper and more infomation. I felt a warmth in my heart, there are no words that can do you and your family just. To call it incredible would be and insult to you. May god bless you and your family. Please keep your blog updated and on going. ONe LOve.